Want to know about us
Oriental Insurance Company Ltd, Kuwait
Chief Agent : Bader Al Mulla & Brothers Company S.P.C
The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. was incorporated in India in 1947. During this period of over 65 years the Company has grown from very humble origins to one of the giants in the field of General Insurance business in India and abroad. The Company has come to occupy a place of pride as a provider of not only General Insurance services but also Technical Expertise through..
Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- One of the four public sector (Government) non-life insurance company in India since 1947. The headquarters of the company is located in New Delhi.
- Have 30 regional offices and more than 1,800 active branches across India including overseas operations in Dubai (UAE), Nepal & Kuwait.
- Has total strength of more than 14,500 employees.
- Rated B++ (Good) by AM Best and has a strong financial base.
- The company has recorded a gross premium of Rs. 7282.54 crores in the financial year 2013-2014.
- Oriental has its presence in Kuwait for past 57 years. It started in 1959 as one of the first Insurance Companies in Kuwait.
- Bader Al Mulla & Brothers Company SPC are the Chief Agents of Oriental Insurance in Kuwait since 1986. Please refer almullagroup.com for more information.
Successfull Milestone Aera
Major OIC Insurance Plans
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence...